Deleting Old Addresses in Menu Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleting Old Addresses in Menu Setup

When I double click on my main menu, to set up my preferences, I need to go to the item button name and assign an http address to it. There is an option to click a drop down listing and select from an address listing on that drop down list.

My drop down list contains many links that I no longer need, and they are annoying.

Is there a way for me to delete these from the list, so that I can start fresh with the web site addresses that I am currently using?

I tried right clicking with no success. Sorry, but I needed to start this thread because I cannot think of any keywords to put into the search option that would bring me to this subject.

My web site is http://www.progresslanguage.com

Thank you kindly.
    John

Re: Deleting Old Addresses in Menu Setup

Afraid not. These are addresses you have used, kept in menory.

By adding new addresses, old ones will be removed.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hello and thank you Navaldesign
      SO, just to set the record straight; The drop down contains a listing of 16 URLS. And when I manually type in a new one, that will be added to the top of the list?
      Also, there are some URLS in this list from when I was surfing the web. I had never even used these URLs in my BV tool. How did they get there?
      In an opinionated point: it doesn't seem practical to have this drop down list if it is only going to show 16 "last used" URLs when one's web site may contain more than that in page qty. And not being able to have any edit powers over this list makes it a hit and miss for being useful.
      This is just my opinion, but still; keep up the good work. BV11.4G is much more enjoyable to use than the very first one.

Comment

That's not how it is supposed to work. The URLs should be the last 16 used by you for links (generally speaking)

New urls are added at the bottom and top ones are removes.

16: this is, i suppose, a choice of the developing team. You can post your suggestion in the Wish List forum.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you. I'll probably do that.It seems with each new version, the engine just keeps getting better and better. The team is doing a super job and I hope they never tire of improving the BV builder until it is on the cutting edge of wysiwyg web site builders. kudos!

Comment

Working...
          X