Wiki type page capability?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiki type page capability?

What I am trying to achieve is a page where a user is able to sign up, sign in, and add/edit content on the page and even make a new page on the site. I currently use weebly site creator for some of my sites, but would gladly use bluevoda if I would be able to set up a system like that on here.

Have any of you played around with this kind of site set-up with bluevoda or have experience with it to tell me if its possible?

Thanks

Re: Wiki type page capability?

Bluevoda only works with a vodahost account so you would have to sign up to publish.
    Though vodahost does have a excellent cms program that would indeed suit your requirements.
    Alien Dude Solutions

Comment

Re: Wiki type page capability?

Thank you,
      I understand I have to get an account, but first I have to find out if the features I need can be accommodated before I spend my money. :P

Would you mind explaining BV's cms system a little more in depth?

So I know I can have people make account and sign in with BV,

1. Would I be able to have them edit content on any page thats I would like?
      2. Would I be able to have them new pages of content in addition to the ones I have?
      3. Also, how would I administrate people signing up and in, and then editing content. I have never had a site like this, and a little in the fog.

I appreciate the insight!

Comment

Working...
      X