Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selection box / area

hello
    could anyone tell me if it is possible to have 2 selection boxes within a webpage using bluevoda with a formula in a 3rd box giving the sum of the 2 selection boxes similar to a spread sheet e.g: box (a) 3meters box (b) 2meters box 3 would give answer 6 m2 so that i can have a self estimate guide for clients
    if so how
    many thanks
    blair

Re: selection box / area

This is something that you would need a special script for. I had something done a while back by Navaldesign (George), one of the mods here on the forum. I have no doubt he will see your thread tomorrow (He'll be asleep now) and reply to you. Or you could contact him direct through his website for a quote. He offers an excellent service and exceptional prices! I can vouch for that.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

ok thanks Marincky
      i hope he sees this then

Comment

I am certain he will.. he doesn't miss many posts (if any), like I said though you can always approach him directly if he does happen to miss it.
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
        X