Arghhh Login and Sign up help !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arghhh Login and Sign up help !!!!

Welll here we go ....First my login... in the username and in the password box there are letter that arent supposed to be there .... so i need help on how to fix that ... Second when i signed up on my websitde as a exmaple it says weboage cannot be found ... so HELP !!!

Website = basjante.org

Re: Arghhh Login and Sign up help !!!!

Please read the tutorial in BV’s new built in Login system – a brief tutorial.

Al pages that use BV's login script tools MUST be php, yours is html.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Ohkay i did an example signup but it says "userdata base not found" What does that mean ??

www.basjante.org

Comment

Did you read the tutorial instructions ? You must create the users database yourself. Read the instructions, it is explained there how to create the database.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I did create it and it still says database not found when i try to login or signup

Comment

Then you have probably mistaken the database file path. It MUST be in the same folder as the script.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Ohkay i made a new database on CPanel and changed everything but it still says database not found. Please review my website again.....

www.basjante.org

Comment

Working...
              X