• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MillerBaby
    Private

• Jul 2010

Add Pages?

I am confused and after watching the video tutorials I'm even more so. I have created my home page, saved it under "index", published it, and it is working beautifully (Example: www.my-site.com). However, now that I'm trying to create additional pages that the home page can link to, I can't find them. I created them, saved them (example: pictures.bmv), and published them. However, I can't find them when I type them into my address bar. Am I typing the address wrong (example: www.my-site.com/pictures.html)?
    Thank you for any help you can give.
  • mrmagoo144
    Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

Re: Add Pages?

i dont see any link for pictures. you have the links for page 1 and page 2 working ok. do you have pictures page? what is the .bmv for? just like your other pages, you do not have to put an extension when saving the pages as vodahost does this automatically. your home page is this:
    http://www.my-site.com/Site/Home.html why? when you saved the page as index you put it in a folder called site and you called this Home.
    you should watch the tutorials again. no caps no spaces. home page is saved as index. it goes on and on.
    with page 1 you saved it as Page 1 - it should be page1
    with page 2 you saved it as Page 2 - is should be page2
    your links should look like this:
    www.my-site.com/page1.html
    www.my-site.com/page2.html
    and so on.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
    X