lightbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lightbox

I am very new and trying to learn to use the lightbox. I have been able to get the pictue and preview it but when I do can not find the next button or the close button... HELP

Re: lightbox

Have you got a link to your page?
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

No as of yet I am still building the site

Comment

The buttons will appear on the left and right edges. You will have to publish this page to get it functioning.
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

you can use the preview mode and you will be able to see any changes. Thats what I do before I publish any page unless its a PHP page. "forms"

Comment

When I do preview the next or close button do not show. And if I click on the picture it gets huge, way to big, over fills the screen

Comment

You'll need to use a picture editor to resize your photos so they fit the well within the size of someones monitor. The left and right buttons are on the edges of the pop up but they don't show up until you hover over the photo (or you can use the left, right keys) and the close button is on the bottom of the photo. Here is and eg http://www.imperialrfc.org.uk/pg018.php

You still need to publish the page for light box to function correctly.
              Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Working...
              X