Profile & credit system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profile & credit system

Hi, i've interested to buy hosting from vodahost, but before it i wanna be sure that i can make things on builder that i wan't make..

1. Is'it possible easy to make profile system without codin'?

2. Can i make something like that you earn credit by doin' things like play games/invite friend or something like that ofc without codin'?

3. Is there any possible to make like easy battle system, like in brute.. that you randomly hit something and who wins will get credit or something??

i saw something things like those on antonio8... site so do they need codin' or is'it easely available on bluevoda website builder like login system

Re: Profile & credit system

Originally posted by t-row View Post
    Hi, i've interested to buy hosting from vodahost, but before it i wanna be sure that i can make things on builder that i wan't make..

1. Is'it possible easy to make profile system without codin'?
    No, you need either a ready made script or a custom made one. Most probably a custom one.

2. Can i make something like that you earn credit by doin' things like play games/invite friend or something like that ofc without codin'?
    Same answer

3. Is there any possible to make like easy battle system, like in brute.. that you randomly hit something and who wins will get credit or something??

i saw something things like those on antonio8... site so do they need codin' or is'it easely available on bluevoda website builder like login system
    Same answer
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X