• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anthony Mark Holloway
    Master Sergeant

• Apr 2010

Problems with certain items loading on pages

Hi. Recently I published a classified section in my site that has a lot of moving objects (gif images) and everything loads great on my computer, but on friends' computers and on my computers at work when I open the page, some of the items of the page are missing. I notice that it is mainly the "shapes" that are missing around the gif images. The shapes are from the bluevoda software "shape button". Can anyone offer me an explaination of what might be going on and what I can do to correct this. I know it's not the amount of Gif images on the page as I have other pages where shapes generated in the Bluevoda program are missing.I appreciate any help with this one. My site is https://www.moultrietoday.com/colqui...assifieds.html Thanks in advance.
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Problems with certain items loading on pages

Republish the problematic pages selecting "Publish All files" in the publish dialog box.

If they still don't display, check Hot Link protection in your CPanel
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Anthony Mark Holloway
      Master Sergeant

• Apr 2010

I re-published it and am still getting the same thing. The funny thing is that if you hit the "refresh" button once or twice, the items will go ahead and load.

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

On my computer they load fine.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Anthony Mark Holloway
          Master Sergeant

• Apr 2010

Ok. Thanks, it may be a problem with the server where I work.

Comment

Working...
          X