This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing IP, Shows Code

ok so when i am done making my page and when i go to the publisher my ip is not on their and when i try to save my file as html and go to my ftp manager it shows up as a bunch of code so so fare its been no help at all :(

Re: umm i am new pleas help :(

You will need to download the newer version of Blue Voda that has your IP address in the list for you to publish to .... downloading the new version will not harm any of your previously created pages or files, as it merely overwrites the tool itself.

* Remember! Always use the PUBLISH function from within Blue Voda itself to publish your pages.

Download > BlueVoda Version 11.4G
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

i just downloaded the new program lastnight though

Comment

Then it was corrupted (a connection issue) or you are not using Blue Voda properly ....something that you are doing is not proper, as BV is very self-contained and pretty much 'error-proof.'

Does not hurt to download fresh again, and to see if that remedies your issue.

Again .... to publish a Blue Voda created page, you must use the PUBLISH feature from within Blue Voda, and only to a VodaHost server (meaning you must have a paid, active VodaHost Hosting Account). There is no way around this.

Comment

well i dont have that i use ********** with my own domain is their anyway to get my page i make on their or is this program usless

Comment

Re: Missing IP, Shows Code

Then you will need to use another Web Builder .... Blue Voda is distributed free, but is proprietary to VodaHost.

The hosting package from VodaHost is virtually the most robust and affordable on the market - everything unlimited (bandwidth, email, domains/sites possible, etc.) for under $10 a month! Throw in the Support, Blue Voda Web Builder, and all the free software titles in your Control Panel via Fantastico!, and most definitely there is little else to compare.
            * There is currently a SALE on new hosting accounts ... find the code in the 'NEWS' Forum to save $30 ....

You can leave your domain wherever it is now, and once you have a VodaHost Account to publish to, simply make Nameserver entries to direct your domain to your account so your Blue Voda created website is visible to the Net!

Decisions, decisions ...

Comment

Working...
            X