• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeana_d
    Staff Sergeant

• Jun 2007

White Boxes not Showing Up

I have white boxes with black borders on my site behind photos and text - BUT when I go to publish or preview, the boxes disappear. Here's the only page I have published so far---www.jdkinvitations.com/both-sets-of-parents-hosting-wedding. Please help, can't figure it out!
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: White Boxes not Showing Up

1. Did you Save the page before Previewing or Publishing?
    2. How did you make the "boxes" -- as shapes, or as Textboxes with a white background and border?
    3. Did you check the Order of where on the page they are (if you used anything other than a simple color shading as a background they might be behind/under another element, as under a picture or other shape)?
    4. What browser are you using primarily, or as your default browser?

PS: This is the proper link to your page mentioned > http://www.jdkinvitations.com/both-sets-of-parents-hosting-wedding.html
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

The images of the shapes are on the server alright, so they SHOULD display.
      However, seems like you have a Javascript conflict in the page. I didn't have time to check the entire page code.

Please try the following:
      1. remove any Javascript (if any) that you added in the page as well as any other, non BV generated code.
      2. Remove the menus
      3. Publish and check if shapes appear.
      4. Try adding back, one at a time, the menus and other Javascript using elements, and each time publish and refresh your browser to test.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
        The images of the shapes are on the server alright, so they SHOULD display.
        However, seems like you have a Javascript conflict in the page. I didn't have time to check the entire page code.
        Seems to have multiple installations of jscookmenu.js along with a BV Menu system as well.

JS Cook Menu Tutorial
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• navaldesign
          General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

jscookmenu.js is automatically uploaded by BV and the menus are BV menus serverd by the jscookmenu.js file. Normally there should be no issue, but it does seem that there is some conflict.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X