Adding Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Movie

I want to add movies on my site, so i upload from the you tube and consist of 5 Parts, I open the bluevoda and use the media player, quicktime and real player. I choose one from this.

The problem is when I browse the movies titled EPISODE 1 i cant see the files...WHY?

No items match you search... This message appear? What is the problem?

Thanks...

Re: Adding Movie

You are not clear with what you are saying: are you trying to play a movie on your site, which file you have uploaded FROM your own computer ?

Or are you trying to display, on your site, a You Tube movie ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Yes Naval from you tube... Ex. is survivor philippines...

Comment

You embed You Tube videos by copying the "embed" code from You Tube and pasting it in a HTML box in your page or by using the You Tube object, if you know the exact video code number.

Go in You Tube. You will see the movie code either in the browser address bar or in the "Embed" code.

Double click the You Tube object in your BV page, and set the correct properties and URL as you have seen it in the movie page in YouTube
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

How about the movies coming from you tube then upload it to the media player,quick player or real player? Is it possible?

Comment

No!

All media players require a file to be present on your site, videos from You Tube are NOT on your site. Use the You Tube object.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X