• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • apctech
    Staff Sergeant

• Jul 2010

please i need help

ok so am working on a welcome page for a website am testing the page here http://www.elbuensamaritanobgt.com/agenda.html but i want to put in the i-phone the live video from the church page but i dont know what player i have to use for that www.livestream.com/tabernaculo i already design the i-phone with a hole on the screen and i put the image as a "image" not background so that way i can send back the player to fit the screen but what i need to use do make play live! ?
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: please i need help

You are asking to host Live Streaming, which is something that may or may not be prohibited according to the Terms of Service at Vodahost (sec. 2, 10) as it becomes a matter of type of software used to perform and the required server resources available.

You may or may not be able to use a work-around suggested some time ago by a VodaTalk peer, but only you can determine if this suggestion will meet your needs and comply with Terms of Service.

If you are in doubt as to the applicability of your interfacing, server resource consumption, or software, it would be best to first contact Support with those concerns and questions.

As far as using a virtual set with masking (which is exactly what it is considered), there are many open resources online that you can tap into to learn how to set up your layering: video players that play static video files can successfully be layered easily in Blue Voda, but a dynamic player may not allow such an application according to the individual parameters.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• apctech
      Staff Sergeant

• Jul 2010

oooh ok i see... well in that case i got some videos that a can put on diffetent files, like real player or windows player etc. so i send those back in blue voda builder they look good but when i publish they appera in the front do you know why?

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
        masking (which is exactly what it is considered), ..... video players that play static video files can successfully be layered easily in Blue Voda.....
        Try laying an object over any part of the player you do not wish to see, making sure it is colored the same as your page background.

Scripts alweays default to the FRONT of the page, unless ordered otherwise.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• apctech
          Staff Sergeant

• Jul 2010

Thank you since am not american native some words are difficult to undestand for me but thank you so much for your time... now i did try changing players and the only on that can work is the youtube video player and i can use that but the problem with that is that the youtube wont auto play

Comment

Working...
          X