Links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links

Ok, if i set a picture down how do i make so you can click on it and take youto another page...My site is not up and online so do i have to wait till its up and running to place links?

Re: Links

Although Preview will allow you to see the action of your hyperlink, the links themselves will not work until the page is published, because there is no real page on the internet, is there?

You can learn how to link an object (image, shape, "button" etc.) by reviewing the detailed Video Tutorial.

All Blue Voda Tutorials
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Ok so im gonna have to wait until i publish my page to connect all my links?

Comment

Originally posted by zach77 View Post
        Ok so im gonna have to wait until i publish my page to connect all my links?
        Originally posted by Vasili View Post
        Although Preview will allow you to see the action of your hyperlink, the links themselves will not work until the page is published, because there is no real page on the internet, is there?

You can learn how to link an object (image, shape, "button" etc.) by reviewing the detailed Video Tutorial.

All Blue Voda Tutorials
        Which means you will need to purchase a VodaHost personal Hosting account, because Blue Voda can only be published to a VodaHost server.

While contemplating your next step, here's some lighthearted affirmation from way back ...
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X