X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XML Sitemap

Hello,

Today i added 2 things to my website, i added a xml sitemap and also added the googlelabs html for google to verify my website, well everything went ok, besides the fact for some reason I cannot center my homepage now... even in the bluevoda properties is set to be center horizontally and for some reason it's still kicking my home page to the left... Can someone please help as to why this might have happened...

I took these files and added them directly into the public html folder in my ftp server... which i use filezilla

Any help would be greaty appreciated

here is the website and also the sitemap

www.directelectricco.com
    Explore our Sitemap page. Count on Direct Electric Company for proficient electrical services in Murrieta, Temecula, CA, and nearby areas. Reach out to us

Re: XML Sitemap

Publish your Blue Voda pages using the PUBLISH command or icon from within Blue Voda, not via FTP. Period!

You are on Voda9, so there is no other issue with your server or account at this time, other than the fact you are not following procedures.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Ok, so how do I go about putting a generated xml sitemap into a webpage so that I can publish it, I'm sure I could do it via html, but from what i understand xml is better. Your help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

Pretty sure im using voda 11 :)

Comment

You don't put the sitemap in a page. You will FTP the site map directly to your public_html file on your server and then make a text link ( XML type, which looks like this http://www.YourSite.com/sitemap.xml ) to the file you uploaded, and place that link on your BV page, usually in the footer: you can make it a 'rollover' type link to look like this > XML and then place a small transparent shape over it to prevent a Visitor from clicking on it.

You "Publish" pages using commands from within Blue Voda, but FTP documents and files....these are the universal procedures for using Blue Voda at VodaHost.

Vasili was referring to you server not the BV version #.
        CarbonTerry
        Semper Fi
        Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
        Zone 5 Photo
        My USMC

Comment

Ok thanks for your help, but i was a bit confused when it says "i'm just not following procedure"... not like i'm a professional website maker... just a family guy that owns a electrical business :D... hard to know exactly what i'm not following prodcedure on.

Thanks again for your help and makes much more sense now

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
            Publish your Blue Voda pages using the PUBLISH command or icon from within Blue Voda, not via FTP.
            Originally posted by CarbonTerry View Post
            You "Publish" pages using commands from within Blue Voda, but FTP documents and files....these are the universal procedures for using Blue Voda at VodaHost.
            Originally posted by jlarge143 View Post
            Thanks again for your help and makes much more sense now

.... and on we go!
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
            X