Login System not reacting sometimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login System not reacting sometimes

Sometimes after registration when someone logs in the page does not forward into secured site. There is no error message to tell why. www.virtualisraelnight.org

Any ideas about this?
    Last edited by v613; 10-17-2010, 10:55 AM. Reason: wrong url

Re: Login System not reacting sometimes

No, unless I can encounter the issue, I can't tell you what might be wrong.

You say it doesn't forward into secured site. But what does it do ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

After submitting, it accepts the information yet stays on the login page with no error message. I originally thought it might because there was not enough characters entered, but that was no the case. I will see if I can encounter the problem again and report back with the username and password.

Comment

I just encountered the problem again. A client registered, was forwarded to the login page, entered the username and pw then was redirected to the registration page. I tried the username and pw and it worked for me fine. I checked to make sure the client was putting everything in correctly, she said she was and tried a number of times and still couldn't login... please advise

Comment

What can I say ?

I would need to have the login details as well as access to your account to be able to see what might be wrong.

Please understand that the login script is, anyway, a piece of program. It doesn't work or not work to its own will.
          So there MUST be something wrong that creates this issue under specific conditions, which I can't know, and you also don't seem to have clear.

If username and password have worked for you, why shouldn't they work for your client ?
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Navel,

Where can I send you access to the account?

Comment

You can use my site contact form.

Please also attach the BV files of the pages.
              Navaldesign

Comment

I just sent it to you. Thank you for your help!

Comment

Working...
                X