X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• issue installing front page from cPanel

Hello

I have tried to installed frontpage from cPanel... and now I can't even see my site nor publish new pages or anything... It seems the htaccess has been modified...

Anyone has had this issue and know how to recover it??

My site is down.. Any help will be appreciated...

Thx a lot
    linceman
    www.alfaaudiovisual.com

Re: issue installing front page from cPanel

That is not the way to publish, as clearly demonstrated in the Tutorials ... which you should follow precisely:
    Publishing your web pages on the internet

ALL BLUE VODA TUTORIALS
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Yes that's how I have been doing it all this time with no problem... but all of a sudden I wanted to check how it would be done with front page... but I didn't do it properly...

How could I go back to be able to publish through bluevoda??

Thx a lot
      linceman

Comment

We no longer support FrontPage as a web tool .... it has been un-supported for years now, and in order to use it, the server must be pre-configured with FronPage extensions .... something no longer available.

It is troubling that you have tried to publish your Blue Voda pages normally and then via FrontPage .... it is not only illogical, but suspect.

To publish your Blue Voda created pages, simply use the command or icon from within Blue Voda itself, and select the assigned server, provide your authorized User Name and Password, and with one click it is done.

BEFORE YOU DO THAT, however, you need to Submit a Ticket to Support to request your server be reset in order to correct the error you created. In your Ticket, describe your actions fully (that you tried to bypass normal protocols by using FrontPage), so they know where to look for the error solution promptly.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X