What happens when you screw up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens when you screw up?

Okay...last week we paid for an annual hosting package that included the transfer of the domain name. I didn't notice until after I printed the confirmation page that I entered the email address wrong. I've sent SEVERAL emails to the billing department stating what the problem is and what it should be; I've sent more emails to billing with the information they requested which was returned with a request to fax the information including the confirmation number; I did that! What I got in return was a copy of the previous email asking me to submit the same information that I had just faxed.

The website is now offline for the business and I need to get it up and running asap. I've sent SEVERAL requests for a phone call so that we can get this straightened out only to get reply's stating the ticket is being closed.

Does anyone have any other ideas on how I can fix this problem????

Please I'm frustrated and upset and need help!

Susan

Re: What happens when you screw up?

Are you able to login into Voda Billing Services and change the email address yourself.
    You probably have to log in with the "wrong" one but at least when you get in you can change it.

Also the password should be on your confirmation page

I've changed my email address 2 or 3 times this way.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

We never received the confirmation because the email address that it was to be sent to is not valid. This is where my problem begins. I've tried using the one that I signed up with and it just tells me invalid user id.

I'm open to more suggestions if you have them

Comment

Oh yeah....doh!
        Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Submit a Support Ticket explaining the issue, provide the correct information, and attach the Fax you sent in earlier.

In the Ticket field where it asks for User Name, type in N/A, and be sure to abbreviate core problem in the Topic Field: "ATTN: Simone - Wrong Email Entered During Purchase"
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X