Site builder is freezing and hanging up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site builder is freezing and hanging up

Blue Voda site builder is freezing and hanging up, clicking on a text box or anything to edit takes forever. Should i do a reinstall or will i lose everything? I have checked my computer and everything is working fine. Blue Voda is the only program I'm having problems with.
    Valleywide Newspapers

Re: Site builder is freezing and hanging up

Is this your site hosted with VodaHost?? >> http://www.valleywidenewspaper.com
    Whenever you post in the Forums you are required to identify a Domain or valid URL ....
    This issue has been discussed in great length in the Forums already, and you can find many threads simply via Search using "crashes" as the Keyword.

If you used the "PHP Single Page Menu" (or the BV PHP Include Method) on any of your previous pages, you will need to re-format each page to not use that method, as the new coding in BV12 does not support the CSS styles coding any longer: you will have to embed each element (Menu, images, etc.) onto each page directly using either the CLONE or the COPY+PASTE methods to duplicate pages, and not use the SAVE PAGE AS method at all.
    The only other possibility is that you may either still need to "Whitelist" BV to run on your computer, or that you need to change BV's setting of trying to open the last page open, and that page likely has been deleted or cannot be found (make this change in "Options").

If you wish to re-install BlueVoda, do not delete your current copy from your computer, as this will delete any pages saved within BV along with it! Simply install BV onto your Desktop over your previously installed version, for in this way it 'over-writes' the old copy with a new one.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X