This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with Chrome - links and formatting

My links are not hot on any of my pages in Chrome.

Also, Chrome does not center my pages.

Re: Trouble with Chrome - links and formatting

looks the exact same in chrome as it does in firefox to me.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I do not use Firefox so I am unaware of what it looks like there. It is not working correctly in Chrome or Safari. It does work correctly in IE. The links within the page are not working. The menu works, but nothing else. What can I do to fix this problem?

Comment

Please help me with this issue. My pages are not loading correctly. I installed Firefox to check, but it only works in IE. I do not use IE, so I need some help. Please look into this matter and offer me some type of help. Thanks.

Comment

You are having a serious disconnect when it comes to creating hyperlinks: none of your Text Links are formatted as links (other than as a different color with underline), and the video and PDF links you tried to create are not done properly.

PLEASE ... review all the Hyperlink Tutorials with care and focus!
          Re-name your PDF files without capitals or whitespaces and re-upload to your public_html/ directory so you can then properly format the links to make the permission forms, etc., available. Do not forget to delete via File Manager in cPanel the "old" files!

TUTORIAL:Linking your pages together (Hyperlinks with text, images etc…)

TUTORIAL:Creating Text Only Menus – Google Prefers These

TUTORIAL: How To Make a Download

Your issues regarding pages not Centering in browsers suggests that you are publishing your pages improperly: you must Publish all pages created using BlueVoda by using the Command or the Icon in the Workpane Toolbar only --- you must never upload manually any BV Page to your hosting account. Only by publishing using this internal command will the pages be un-encypted by the VodaHost server into functional HTML. Please refer to the Tutorials on precise methods to Publish your BlueVoda pages.
          Also, be aware that using BV12 requires that you not use "SAVE PAGE AS" as a method to duplicate pages, instead using either a page template you have created on your own that you embed each unique element in via the COPY+PASTE method only, or, use the CLONE feature in BV to create a base page .....also rendered useless is the "Single Page Menu BV with PHP" method, AKA "PHP BV Include" .... in any event, each element (Menu, links, LightBox, etc.) must be individually embedded onto each page independently. There is no shortcuts or workarounds that are feasible anymore due to the unique compliant coding BV12 now features, and this aspect has been discussed countless times in the Forums already.

* CENTER in BROWSER 'this page horizontally' is selected on the first page of Page Properties (and impossible to "write in" as HTML code).
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I had done most everything you said. I had to changed all the pages back to html and they seem to be working correctly now. I had used php in the past so that I could use forms for registration for events.

Comment

Working...
            X