• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • satneC
    First Lieutenant

• Oct 2005

menubar in iframe

Hi Navaldesign,

In pre-view with move to front mode I see only menu page, but with move to back mode I see page as it should be. I have published this page with iframe moved to back. Everything seems to be OK.
    www.photosc.blogspot.com
    www.slodental.com

• navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: menubar in iframe

Originally posted by satneC
    Hi Navaldesign,

In pre-view with move to front mode I see only menu page, but with move to back mode I see page as it should be. I have published this page with iframe moved to back. Everything seems to be OK.
    This happens because you have put the background in the menu page. But this will not allow you to change the background from paga to page. the other way, and with the background in the pages and not in the menu page, allows to have different backgrounds and different templates for the various sections of the forum, if such a feature is required. If it is not required, it will work ok also in your way.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• satneC
      First Lieutenant

• Oct 2005

Thank you a lot.

One more thing. Can I make links to have a sound or this is possibille only on page properties?
      www.photosc.blogspot.com
      www.slodental.com

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by satneC
        Thank you a lot.

One more thing. Can I make links to have a sound or this is possibille only on page properties?
        You have used a dropdown menu, which doesn't have a sound feature.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X