Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to have a hovering or static image as an addition fixed backgound?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to have a hovering or static image as an addition fixed backgound?

I have this site (I won't be showing any urls after getting banned for some unknown reason- thank you Vodahost for my reinstatement)) that has a fixed background (that's now so easy with Blue Voda) but always one to try something different - is it possible to have an extra image that's fixed in the background- bit like a hover effect I suppose? Not essential but it would be different. Pity I can't show you the image in the site that I'm referring to. Could I pm someone to show the site,maybe,just to give you some idea of what I'm on about?

Re: Is it possible to have a hovering or static image as an addition fixed backgound

Not sure what your trying to say, but you can only have one background at a time. I dont know what you mean by "extra image" Please explain more...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Is it possible to have a hovering or static image as an addition fixed backgound

Sorry for the confusion. I actually did figure out the single image "floating" - I used the "insert" ready-made java script feature with the background image slideshow-no repeat BUT the original background disappeared verifying your comment that you can only have one background at a time - the standard white background replaced that after I added the javascripted image. Is there no way round this - keeping the backgound and add that image?
      As an added comment- I have just tried adding 2 separate java scripts of the above, one with the original background (repeating) and then other with the image in question (no repeat) in the rh top corner but that didn't work - wishful thinking there.

Comment

Working...
      X