Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some help with bluevoda linking and publishing

hey there

i have a problem with linking my pages together i have already seen the video tutorial etc, but it does not seem to work instead it says page cannot be opened . when i preview it etc.

also i want to know how to change mouse image on a link , i mean like if i roll over " home" the arrow changes into a finger pointing, hopefully someone knows wht i mean .

now publishing, do i have to publish my website with vodahost, because i already have a account with this other company and i only have to pay $9.50 a year for publishing my site , and plus i live in New zealand my currency is lower, and cannot pay monthly bills, is it possible for me to take my site out from bluevoda and transfer the file to another software, i need some major help , ur support will be much appreciated. Thank you

Re: I need some help with bluevoda linking and publishing

missy-

First- you cannot transfer or publish webpages created with the Blue Voda
    web builder to another web hosting server. Blue Voda pages are designed to work only with the Blue Voda account and servers. You must have a Blue Voda account to publish your web pages to be viewed on the Internet.

Second- To link one page to another you must use the full URL. For example; If when you press a navigation button you wish it to take the user to page2 of your website- In the URL section of the properties of the button you would put http://mywebsite.com/page2.html

Third-Changing the mouse character upon rolling over an image- I do not
    know how to accomplish this. Sorry.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

As Andu said, you need a Vodahost account to publish a BlueVoda made site.
      The page links are absolute URLs, (Interenet addresses) so they will only work after the pages have been published.
      You can only change the mouseover of a text into another font style, not into an image. If you want to change it to an image, you will need to create small images with the initial text (f.e. a word "Home" turned in gif or jpg image) and use a rollover: the second image will be your arrow or whatever else.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thank u very much guys, know how much would it exatly cost me for the type of deal i want.... ne idea...........

i still am a bit lost about the roll over

but first i need to work out the publishing ....

Thank you very much guys......

Comment

Working...
        X