Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can we make text, pictures, anything , fly in when the page loads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can we make text, pictures, anything , fly in when the page loads?

how can we do it ?
    thank you guys
    paul
    www.follownotrends.com

Re: can we make text, pictures, anything , fly in when the page loads?

if by "fly in" you mean have some kind of movement. you can either use a marquee (for simple things) or use Flash.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

hello there,,
      ive never used marquee, or flash..
      do i have to use html?

also,
      i want to use my own music player...
      not the one on the toolbar for Blue Voda..
      how?
      i appreciate it much...
      paul
      www.follownotrends.com

Comment

The marquee feature is already in BV. Click on the marquee tool, type the text, set colour and speed and you're done. You can also trick the marquee to put in an image instead of text.
        Flash requires you to
        1. either now Flash, or
        2. At least know how to use a program that makes flash movies

If you don't want the BV media player, your only alternative is to use your visitor's media player. To do so just upload your media files in your site using BlueFTP, and then link them using buttons or text or images in your pages
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

your the man,,,
          i will check it out...
          i have so many questions..
          my main one for the day is why my webpage is going to this inex page...
          www.follownotrends.com

chao
          www.follownotrends.com

Comment

Originally posted by fnt
            your the man,,,
            i will check it out...
            i have so many questions..
            my main one for the day is why my webpage is going to this inex page...
            www.follownotrends.com

chao
            Because you have not yet published an "index" page. This is simply the conteent of your public_html folder. Your first page should be "index". Create a page in BV, save it as "index", and publish it.
            Navaldesign

Comment

wow...
              just because we called it index? why is that?
              and now the links that i create i name them contact us, buy music, music, welcome, etc... and just create urls that link to them?
              now about this media player,,, im sure that we can find a better one..
              also
              can i ask u all the questions that i have?
              whats your name?
              i visited italy, brindisi, roma, i didnt have much time there...
              thanks so much
              paul
              www.follownotrends.com

Comment

Originally posted by fnt
                wow...
                just because we called it index? why is that?
                and now the links that i create i name them contact us, buy music, music, welcome, etc... and just create urls that link to them?
                now about this media player,,, im sure that we can find a better one..
                also
                can i ask u all the questions that i have?
                whats your name?
                i visited italy, brindisi, roma, i didnt have much time there...
                thanks so much
                paul
                1. index page: the page that browsers (IE, Firefox etc) will by default look for. If it's not there, the content os the directory will show up, as in your case.

2. media player: From what i know, the media player that appears on your site is the one that your visitor has on his computer. There is no media player on your site. In my site i have three mp3's. I uploaded them using the default BV media Player. On some computers, they play on Quick Time instead of Windows Media Player. That's because these computers have Quick Time as default media player.
                If you don't like it, then you should provide your visitors with a link for them to download the one you want them to use. I doubt anyone would actually take the bother to do it.

3. Giorgio
                Navaldesign

Comment

hey gio,
                  thank you so much..
                  now look at it, i put the music
                  www.follownotrends.com

whats your website?
                  www.follownotrends.com

Comment

another thing..how can i have a downloadabe song..
                    is this a hyperlink?
                    and how do make my pitures Not savable as?

if i ask to many questions..
                    let me know
                    www.follownotrends.com

Comment

Originally posted by fnt
                      hey gio,
                      thank you so much..
                      now look at it, i put the music
                      www.follownotrends.com

whats your website?
                      www.navaldesign.info

You can't. You can disable right click, but everything that is on the web can be copied and saved

All files are downloadable. Upload the file on your site and create a link to it from one of your pages.
                      Navaldesign

Comment

how can you trick the markee to put a picture? joseh0313******.com.mx or jose.hernandez@thehartford.com
                        www.loschicosbanda.com

Comment

Originally posted by jose0313
                          how can you trick the markee to put a picture? joseh0313******.com.mx or jose.hernandez@thehartford.com
                          Create a marquee in your page. Then insert the image you want in your page. Right click the image, select HtML, and copy the image html. Double click the marquee to edit it, and instead of the text, paste the image html. The marquee will have the image scrolling!
                          Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                          X