• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rrjoel
    Private First Class

• Oct 2009

How to upload my files to my laptop from my desktop

I have BlueVoda installed on my home computer. I am trying to install it on my laptop. I have downloaded bluevoda to my laptop but none of my files are there.

How do I get my files to show up when I open BlueVoda? I have CPanel but don't know how to get the files from there to my laptop hard drive.

I have done this in the past when I bought a new computer and had to transfer to it but I have forgotten how to do this.
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: How to upload my files to my laptop from my desktop

Top Of Forum Page: "Support & Community" > TUTORIALS > BlueVoda Tutorials > "How To Import HTML Pages Into BlueVoda"

Of course, you WILL have to re-build the pages (re-import dynamic elements and images, re-configure links and styles, re-format text, etc.) in order to have a functional page on your system.

The same re-building of pages will be required if you simply transfer previously saved BlueVoda page files via Thumb Drive or other transfer method.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Broncobas
      Private First Class

• Aug 2010

recovering BVP files on my computer

Hi, Can someone help me please?
      I lost all my Bluevoda BVP files on my computer. How can I get those files back? I used this demo ( http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/bvt4/26.htm ) to make a BVP file from an existing HTML webpage of my website on the internet into my computer but than I loose many parts of the lay-out. Maybe I can do it using FTP manager BlueFTP?

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: How to upload my files to my laptop from my desktop

Originally posted by Broncobas View Post
        I lost all my Bluevoda BVP files on my computer. How can I get those files back? I used this demo ( http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/bvt4/26.htm ) to make a BVP file from an existing HTML webpage of my website on the internet into my computer but than I loose many parts of the lay-out. Maybe I can do it using FTP manager BlueFTP?
        It is explained fully in the above posted reply...
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X