This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Header Tags

I have had a report done on my website that states that I am not using header tags. I have done a bit of research and think that I understand how they work. However, I am unable to find a way to edit the HTML to insert them in the apropriate place at each end of the heading. If this is possible and once done is there a tool to check that it is done correctly and working.
    Thanks, Terry.

Re: Header Tags

Re: www.AirportAndCity.co.uk > non-VH Hosted, re-directed to > www.AirportAndCity.com (VH Hosted)
    Originally posted by wetdogleader View Post
    I have had a report done on my website that states that I am not using header tags. I have done a bit of research and think that I understand how they work. However, I am unable to find a way to edit the HTML to insert them in the apropriate place at each end of the heading. If this is possible and once done is there a tool to check that it is done correctly and working.
    "Header Tags" is one way to give them a name, but they are really 'H-META TAGS' and are important to structure a foundation for Content Relevance, one of the more critical developments of optimization. Although BlueVoda has a "built-in" H-Tag feature, the manually configured method actually works best and is easiest to understand/implement.
    >> SEO TIP: Proper H-Meta Development & Techniques

Any additional Page HTML modifications (or SEO "additions") can be made manually by > Right-Click your BlueVoda Page > PAGE HTML > Click on the proper "position" Tab > Paste in HTML

MOVING THREAD
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X