• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • la4square
    Sergeant

• Dec 2009

Adding a 'box' that changes instead of a whole new page

Is there a way to add something to your webpage to add text that will allow you to 'swype' it across to see more text? I don't want to make my webpage longer, and I don't want to have to change or make more pages to see the rest of the text. I'm not sure how to describe what I'm looking for but the only thing that would change is the box when you would hit the 'next' button.
  • CarbonTerry
    Major General

• Oct 2005

Re: Adding a 'box' that changes instead of a whole new page

Check out the tutorial for " IFrames "
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Adding a 'box' that changes instead of a whole new page

An iFrame will not duplicate the effect you describe, as there is no way to "advance" pages within a single iFrame.

Your best bet is to Search online for a script that you can install in a BlueVoda HTML Box to run the pre-formatted Content you envision. There are many to choose from, most of them Javascript, if that helps ...

Another alternative (and simpler) is to use a Text Box with scrollers ... you will find the Icon on the Top Toolbar in BlueVoda as part of the Email Form Tools. Keep in mind, however, you will not be able to "format" your Text as liberally as you would Text in a normal Text Box, as the Bold, Italics, Underline, and Hyperlink capability will not be functional. You WILL, however, be able to COPY as much text as you wish to display properly using the bottom and side scrollers, which makes it very helpful to fit a large section within a smaller page area as seen HERE for example.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X