• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alisha
    Private

• Oct 2011

outbound link trouble...Help please!

I have looked for topics or tutorials that can help me with this, but I'm not finding anything and was hoping it was ok to post here. I am needing to link certain graphics and text to outside websites. When I click "open in a pop up window" it takes away any ability to scroll on the outbound link destination, or do anything other than "SEE" the site i've linked to.

It corrects the problem when I unclick "open in a popup window" but I don't want site visitors to leave my site to go to the new site, i want my site to remain open and the new site to open in another window. I would appreciate any advice on how to fix this or directions to a tutorial on how to do this.

Just to clarify, I'm need the graphics or text links to go to a different website than mine and not take them away from my site but open in a new window and still be scrollable, useable and not just what amounts to a picture of the new page. lol

thanks so much!
    Alisha
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: outbound link trouble...Help please!

In the Hyperlink Dialog Box, select > TARGET = "_blank"

Sounds like you need to carefully review the Hyperlinking Tutorials, as this is clearly outlined as a Basic Skill, beginning with How To Use Text and Images to Link Your Pages and further clarified in the Using Text-Only Menus ....

> Complete BlueVoda Tutorial Archive
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X