• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sarastothard
    Sergeant

• Apr 2008

issue with home page when viewing in internet explorer

Hi
    Well this has me beaten, going to be something obvious too no doubt, but when I go to view my website in internet explorer the bottons don't work unless you initially search for a certain page e.g www.dmfplumbing.com/links.html, but when you go straight to home page you can't navigate to other pages, but it works fine with mozilla firefox, has any one got any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong
    website is www.dmfplumbing.com
    Thanks
    Sara
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: issue with home page when viewing in internet explorer

1. Works fine for me ...
    2. Try cleaning out your browser cache and Temp pages.
    3. Try updating (or verifying that you have the most recent version of) your browsers (IE, Chrome, Opera, Slimbrowser, Firefox, etc.)
    4. Try resetting your modem.
    5. You should make a correction to all your navigation with regard to the "Home" button link, by removing the "index.html" as it is not needed and unduly confuses the defaulted manner: whenever you wish to link to your "index" page, simply use the defaulted URL for the domain > "http://www.dmfplumbing.com" and that is all. This correction will require you to re-publish your pages, but this may be a good thing overall, and will provide a new, clean page version to reference to in your browser's cache.

* Are you studying and following the Tutorials??
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X