• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grj79us
    Private

• Apr 2013

Where do you start?

Can someone please tell me how to start this process other than just referring me to tutorial videos? I have created three web pages and have bought the host service. How do I upload them to publish and make my site live? Also I have a basic email on one of my web pages called info@basicemail.com How do I add email forwarding so that I can forward any emails that this receives to a gmail account that I use? Please just give me a straight answer as I am getting frustrated with this service.
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Where do you start?

1. VodaHost offers everything you need to create awesome websites, namely the BlueVoda Website Builder as the easiest to understand and use tool on the Net today. It does not offer individualized instruction or services other than simplified Do It Yourself methods and technologies that are clearly outlined in the most basic manner in the ordered Video Tutorial Series.

2. The video Tutorials are ordered for a very basic reason: they introduce skills and methods that are progressive and founded upon one another (meaning that once you master an early skill, it allows a larger concept and skill to be developed naturally upon it later). No one understands the same way, has the same educational ability, or brings the same aptitude to bear --- it is all up to you to repeat the same, predictable processes everyone has experienced in the same way that have preceding you. You will not be given special treatment - it is simply impossible, and much too time consuming for volunteer peer advisors to even consider.

3. The question you ask above indicates that you have some incorrect assumptions on how website, email, Domain names, hosting, and computers in general relate and operate. You would do well to review some of the many, many threads in these Forums to pick up some greater understanding as a framework, so that when you do being to study the Tutorials (in the order they are presented) concepts will fall into place and you will understand a lot more than when you began.

It is all up to you and no one else.
    Cursing the car because you don't know how to start it is no way to begin learning how to drive down the road you've chosen!

> Getting Started - How To Plan a Website

Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan.

> Blue Voda Tutorial Library

> Complete Web Building Tutorial Archive

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X