• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sixfiggazMusic
    Private

• May 2013

Missing Scrollbars

Hey, I'm kinda new to BlueVoda; but when I post a page with a dimension of 1280 x 1000 or 1280 x 800, I don't get the full page on my browser (I can't scroll down). Does anyone know why this happens?
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Help. Urgent

Maximum recommended width of pages is 985 pixels wide.

You need to review the Tutorial to learn how to configure your pages via PAGE PROPERTIES (width, height) which will then enable the scrollbars to display elements in your Workpane view.

Page parameters (and elements like images on a page) are much different than a Page Background: your 'centered' image-based Background might be 1200 pixels tall (and 1750 pixels wide to be visible universally in most resolutions), but if your Page with any Content or element extends to only 600 pixels in height, there will be no reason for scrollbars to present (as this is the cut-off for view in the BlueVoda Workpane), whereas if you have an image or element that extends 900 pixels down, scrollbars will present in order to view the entire page.

In any event, scrollbars will present in all browsers if any Content or element on the page (not the background) extends below the viewable page in a visitor's particular resolution in order that they can be viewed normally.

> Complete BlueVoda Video Tutorial Library
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X