This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Site Display Issues

Hello All, please forgive my lengthy post but I contacted customer support and they suggested that I be detailed with my situation. The problem is that elements on my site appear misaligned or completely missing depending on which browser you use to view my site. All of the elements are locked into place yet it's still an issue. My site is: www.jeffnealdrum.com Below are the list of problems and links to each page. Thanks in advance for your help and again, sorry for the long post: Internet Explorer:
    1) Grey box with "video" doesn't line up with white box.

1) Grey box with "calendar" doesn't line up with white box.
    2) Right side of "auditorium" picture doesn't line up with white box.
    3) Picture at bottom of page doesn't line up with white box.

1) Inserted background image is not visible

1) Form is not centered in page.

Chrome:
    1) Grey box and picture don't line up with white box.
    http://www.jeffnealdrum.com/about_jeff.html

2) Text is overlapping near the bottom of the page.
    3) Picture does not line up with white box.
    http://www.jeffnealdrum.com/Bio.html

2) Grey box with text, picture and "back to top" have shifted down, out of alignment.
    http://www.jeffnealdrum.com/Lessons.html

1) Grey box and "auditorium" picture don't line up with white box.)
    2) Picture and "back to top" have shifted down, out of alignment.
    http://www.jeffnealdrum.com/calendar.html

Re: Web Site Display Issues

This has been discussed in many threads, all of which should be easily accessible to review.

Nevertheless, if it is simply anything more than "designer error" from not using LOCK (to Lock elements on the page in a position) or misalignment that may occur from not using the X-Y Axis Position Plotter Tool (lower right-hand in the BlueVoda Workpane frame), it may be the same thing that has been answered so many times before:
    Originally posted by Vasili View Post
    I suggest the "issue" is likely due to you using an improper method to create (and to duplicate) your pages, and how both dynamic (Menus, Conveyor, etc.) and static elements (images, with and without same titles) are affected ... also something discussed repeatedly and resolved using the clearly outlined methods posted in these Forums. 2. Another possible cause would be elements outside of page margins that are automatically "reforming" to the page body: make sure everything does not extend outside page margins. 3. And, a third may be simply breaking up any 'longer' Text Boxes into multiple smaller Text Boxes and placing them properly as desired, since large Text Boxes do not hold formatting over extraordinarly large pages areas -- and this dysfunction seems to disrupt other page areas as well.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
      I suggest the "issue" is likely due to you using an improper method to create (and to duplicate) your pages, and how both dynamic (Menus, Conveyor, etc.) and static elements (images, with and without same titles) are affected ... also something discussed repeatedly and resolved using the clearly outlined methods posted in these Forums. 2. Another possible cause would be elements outside of page margins that are automatically "reforming" to the page body: make sure everything does not extend outside page margins. 3. And, a third may be simply breaking up any 'longer' Text Boxes into multiple smaller Text Boxes and placing them properly as desired, since large Text Boxes do not hold formatting over extraordinarly large pages areas -- and this dysfunction seems to disrupt other page areas as well.
      Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthandrumr View Post
        Thank you.
        My pleasure!

... and on we go!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X