• Show
Clear All
  • Serbu
    Sergeant

• Dec 2009

Using Cookies On My Site

Hello!
    My site is www.viatatasanatoasa.com
    I want to build my site cookies to remember the user's My Site. I also want to monitor and user activity in terms of performance my site.
    If anyone knows these tutorials, I have him very much please help me with their addresses.
    Thank you in advance!
    Viaţă Tă Sănătoasă
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Using Cookies On My Site

Originally posted by Serbu View Post
    Hello!
    My site is www.viatatasanatoasa.com
    I want to build my site cookies to remember the user's My Site. I also want to monitor and user activity in terms of performance my site.
    If anyone knows these tutorials, I have him very much please help me with their addresses.
    Thank you in advance!
    I am quite certain you are actually referring to "Add To Favorites" (where with one click the website in the browser is added to the User's List of Favorite destinations, to make it easier to return), and although there are scripts available to do this one single function independently, there are a lot of other "simple" functions that you are ignoring by focusing on this one action script, such as "Tell A Friend," "Email Site Address," "Share Site on Facebook," "Share Site on Twitter," and so on.

Simply put, you are better off using one of the more familiar "Sharing" tools offered than using this single function script to promote your website, such as is available from www.AddThis.com or www.wibiya.com.

You can see clearly what I am suggesting by what is visible on one of my sites here ... at the top-right of the page, find the Red "+" symbol, that includes "Add To Favorites" and all the other functions all in one universally recognizable Icon. Use your cursor and "rollover" the icon to reveal the functions I mention --- listed under MORE 288 where all the functional options are shown!

If you do not want to follow this suggestion (to include all the functions in one icon), you can always do a Google Search for a suitable ADD TO FAVORITES script you can easily add to your BlueVoda page as outlined by the Tutorials.

For measuring the "performance" of your site and to assist in "monitoring" Visitor Activity (see which pages are most popular, how many times Visitors actually visit each page, which page they abandon the site from, etc.), you will find in cPanel "STATISTICS" -- which will show all the different statistics for each Domain, including how many total visitors, from which country, what browser they are using, etc. You should become intimately familiar with all the different features of your cPanel, and begin using the information and tools to your advantage!

>> Becoming familiar and navigating around cPanel
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X