• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ajdemarco
    First Sergeant

• May 2009

Including a blog in my site

What blog's will work with BlueVoda? My wife will be using it so it needs to be very simple to use, any suggestions?

Andy
    Andy

www.demarcoinstrumentrepair.com
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Including a blog in my site

BlueVoda will not "work with" any Blog, as Blogs themselves are "stand alone" platforms.
    You can "Link To" your blog from your BlueVoda website by providing a Link (Text, Button, etc.), but you cannot "incorporate" your Blog onto your BlueVoda website or a BlueVoda-created page.

As a VodaHost Hosting Customer, you have a choice of "free" Blogs you can Auto-install using the Fantastico cPanel Option, and Wordpress would be the one I would suggest for a first-time Blogger due to the superior ease of use and the multitude of easily installed Plug-in's that expand functionality.

Whether you install Wordpress on a new Domain you can add to you hosting via cPanel or as a Sub-Domain on an existing Domain Name associated with your hosting account, you will find everything from set-up to posting very simple indeed.

Wordpress Tutorials

Even I have a Wordpress Blog (8 actually, this one totally for recreational purposes).
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X