Color photos not showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color photos not showing

I am using photo gallery to put pictures on my page. Unfortunately the color photos are not showing. The black and white ones are showing correctly. http://melissasanders.org/adavioletpage1.html is the page I am working on at this time.

Re: Color photos not showing

Hi, it appears you have saved your images with spaces between words, this causes problems with most browsers as they do not parse the space well, you should open the images on your computer, save without spaces, insert into BlueVoda and publish them again. Ie:

ada age 3 and a half.jpg

Should be saved like:

ada_age_3_and_a_half.jpg

Once this is done and the page is published again all the images will show!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I tried doing that and the color pics still do not appear in the voda workspace or on the web page.

Originally posted by VodaHost View Post
      Hi, it appears you have saved your images with spaces between words, this causes problems with most browsers as they do not parse the space well, you should open the images on your computer, save without spaces, insert into BlueVoda and publish them again. Ie:

ada age 3 and a half.jpg

Should be saved like:

ada_age_3_and_a_half.jpg

Once this is done and the page is published again all the images will show!

Comment

Hi, when we go to the images using the URL we are getting an error, which you can see here:

This can be caused by renaming the extension of an image, for instance if you have a gif image (image.gif), and then rename it to a jpg (new_image.jpg)you will get this error. We would recommend you go back to the original image on your computer and insert (after removing spaces) into BlueVoda, then publish the page again.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X