• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kassi59
    Major General

• Nov 2005

wording/rewording -

I need some help to figure out how to word my pricing and payment on my restoration page.
    I need to be able to see the photo to give a proper estimate.
    free estimates are fine if the customer gives me proper details.
    payment/checks or paypal...but I cant figure out how to "button" that..as I dont know the exact price...
    I dont know how or what to say to impress that I am a ligitimate business that is trustworthy...
    HELP! Id apreciate any advice..Im in a cunundrum......
    kateart-cards.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, kateart-cards.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
  • ajlamond
    First Lieutenant

• Feb 2006

Re: wording/rewording -

Hi Kate, A page with customer comments is always a good thing to have.As with my web site people will be able to see the results of your work by the images,examples you have shown. Could you have a form for people to fill in with all the details you require to be able to give them a quote, just so no important details are missed by the customer.Also will your customer send the image they want correcting via email? if so then you will be able to see the quality of the image , which will help you with the quote, price for the job.
    Hopefully people will see that you are ligitimate and trustworthy by the proffessional web site you have. It may also be an Idea to be able once the images have been corrected you could send a preview with a watermark, then once they are happy and you have recieved payment you send them the image un-watermarked.
    It's just an idea!
    Best of luck with it Kate
    Alison

http://www.cakeswithadifference.net

Comment

• Girlonthehill
      General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by kassi59
      I need some help to figure out how to word my pricing and payment on my restoration page.
      I need to be able to see the photo to give a proper estimate.
      free estimates are fine if the customer gives me proper details.
      payment/checks or paypal...but I cant figure out how to "button" that..as I dont know the exact price...
      I dont know how or what to say to impress that I am a ligitimate business that is trustworthy...
      HELP! Id apreciate any advice..Im in a cunundrum......
      http://kateart-cards.com/photographrestoration.html
      Kate - just an idea.....

I offer a totally free estimate but as each restoration piece is totally unique and individual it is impossible for me to give a fixed price for this work. I offer a completely personal and honest appraisal service which means it is impossible to give a 'stock' price.

Only when I have seen the photograph to be restored, and estimated what time and work is involved, am I able to give you a quote for the work.

I have found the most efective way to charge is by sending you a personalised invoice, detailing the work that your photograph needs, and including a PayPal button.

It might give you something to think about :o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• kassi59
        Major General

• Nov 2005

Alison - very good advice! thank you.
        Amanda - I love it, worded very well. then there is the mailing situation. Is there a way to set up some kind of account via USPS that would safeguard the photo? well that would probably cost anyway...but oh Im so not good with words...lol...used to be but not any more...lol
        Ive also the need to put up the fact that its not only paypal members that you can also use major credit cards...ive found quite a few that dont like paypal...and there is also the personal check as long as I dont send the finished product before the check clears..lol...

Comment

Working...
        X