• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trigger004
    First Lieutenant

• Oct 2005

How can i sell my T-shirts?

Ok, i have bought packs for 10$ for white T-shirts, then i print imanges on them, but i want to know how can i sell my t-shirts online? Like can the user pay with master card, or visa, or by mail, etc.
    Like how would i design this, I prop will sell T-shirts for a nice price but im not sure how to sell them online it would be nice to get help from you guys. Thanks

Trigger
    The Forced Cannot Beat the Willing...
  • Girlonthehill
    General

• Oct 2005

Re: How can i sell my T-shirts?

Check out PayPal for their shopping basket/cart, they also offer a range of 'pay now' buttons. Also check out Mals-e.com who offer a free shopping cart service. There are other choices too. I recommend doing a serach on shopping carts and doing a little research. Whichever you choose Trigger, you will have to be willing to learn a little. But it's not very difficult. I'd never done anything like that before I started and I set one up.

You need to set up product pages for each of your items and probably a 'shop window' type page. Think about whether you will sell only fixed patterns/prints or will you take orders for bespoke printing?

I found it handy to have a pen and piece of paper for jotting notes and a spider diagram - help get it straight in my head before starting to make pages and stuff.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X