Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have created and edited an image in voda,and wnt to use it in a word doccument also can i copy it to word if so how.
    Regards

Re: image

I'm not totally sure but think the only way to do that is by taking a screenshot with the print screen button then editing it in an editing application. I use MSPublisher, but MSWord works too plus, probably any photo editing package.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

It should save the images in a folder on your computer. If its not then use the screenshot method.

Register/Login Script
      Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Originally posted by mogo55
        i have created and edited an image in voda,and wnt to use it in a word doccument also can i copy it to word if so how.
        Regards
        If you can't find the image in the BV folder, use the FTP to download from your site.
        www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
        BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
        Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

How do you use a screen shot?

Comment

There is a print screen button at the top of your key board, right side. Press that and it will copy everything on your screen at that moment. Open MS paint and hit ctrl + v, that will paste it, just cut out what you don't want

Register/Login Script
            Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
            X