• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Davey
    Sergeant First Class

• Aug 2005

pls help

yesterday my pc went down and had a major crash, it appears my c drive died.
    On that drive was all my info regarding bluevoda and my websites and the one i was making again. is there someway i can retrieve all this info and data. im so afraid i lost everything :(

thx for any help if possible

regards

Dave
  • racefan20
    Major General

• Jul 2005

Re: pls help

There is some info in this thread that may help you, Davey. http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/per...voda-gone.html
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

• Davey
      Sergeant First Class

• Aug 2005

thx again racefan, able to retain the layout but not the navbar, think i have to do that one again, data im talking bout is www.pmt-clan.com/aow-mohaa also the work on the memberspage i have to redo :(

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Yes. Importing the pages you will have to rebuild menubars, adjust the layers, and probably fix some other things also. But 90% of your work will be there
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X