• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • erichan
    Private

• Apr 2006

Problem with 'Preview in Browser'???

Hi,
    I have completed designing my home page and trying to preview it in my browser.But the problem is when I click 'Preview in Browser' in Bluevoda,about half a page of the wordings have been vanished and the background color is also different from what I had initially designed.I do not know what is going on.May I know what should be done to rectify this problem?Can I save my completed designed home page into another format instead of bluevoda document?Thank you for your advice!!!
  • VodaHost
    General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: Problem with 'Preview in Browser'???

1) Publish the page
    2) Provide us a link so we can take a look at it.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• jahnsele
      First Lieutenant

• Apr 2006

This problem happened to me one time, following are some of the steps I did to resolve the issue,

1. check for window updates
      2. changed Browser. My pages appeared different in Mozilla and some of javaScripts were missing. But when used Netscape or explore everything went fine.

I also found out when importing codes from FrontPage things were different on preview but after FTP things were fine due to extension that are available in the server.

All the best!
      jahnSELE

Comment

• erichan
        Private

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by jahnsele
        This problem happened to me one time, following are some of the steps I did to resolve the issue,

1. check for window updates
        2. changed Browser. My pages appeared different in Mozilla and some of javaScripts were missing. But when used Netscape or explore everything went fine.

I also found out when importing codes from FrontPage things were different on preview but after FTP things were fine due to extension that are available in the server.

All the best!
        Under 'Tools' in bluevoda,I have 'C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE' for my browser option.Is this correct or should i change to another browser becoz this has caused javascripts to be missing.Pls help!

Comment

Working...
        X