• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ahblessa
    Private

• Apr 2006

Need help with forms

I am just starting to create a new web site so I don't have much of it done, but here is the link to the form I will be talking about: http://www.winnrscircle.com/safepayreg.html

I created the form, step-by-step from the tutorial and it looks good when published, but when you click on the submit button, instead of sending it automatically to my email like most forms do, it opened an email to the ATTACH FILES section of my email. I switched things around (changed the encoding type from multipart/form-data to text/plain) and managed to get the form info in the email, but there is no address in the TO: field so the customer will still have to fill in my email address to send this info to me.

How do I set this up so it goes to my email automatically like most forms do when you click on the submit button instead of going to an email THEY have to finish and then send?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Deb Osborn

P.S. I did set up my email account in BV and did use the @mydomain.com address in the mailto line.
  • Nyoman
    Major

• Sep 2005

Re: Need help with forms

Andy's tutorial will work for you
    click here
    Nyoman

Comment

• Andy128
      Major General

• Dec 2005

ahblessa,

Which tutorial did you use?

I put together a tutorial that accomplishes what you desire. It can be found here;

If you need further assistance- just post back.

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

• Andy128
        Major General

• Dec 2005

Thanks Nyoman- sorry to double post.

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Working...