Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I remove a frame that is blocking my link?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I remove a frame that is blocking my link?

Hi

I seem to have a very frustrating border or frame that surrounds my Flash presentation...

Please click this website: http://www.ourm2cbiz.com and you will see the flashing red text: "Click Here For More Information, Including A FREE Sample of A.C.T!" You will notice when hovering your mouse over the text, there is a border surrounding the text, you click once and the border disappears, and it's not until you click the second time that the link actually works!

This is very annoying and of course doesn't help any new comers to my site that don't understand that it takes two clicks to be taken to the promoting website!

Any ideas or tips on how to get rid of this would be really appreciated :)

Thank you...

Wayne

Re: How do I remove a frame that is blocking my link?

Im not sure why its doing it, but if its any consolation, it doens't do that in FF

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

I suppose Wayne has found out why, because it doesn't do it anymore in my IE
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Lol...okay, I must have gremlins in my system at this end, because I still have the same problem with a border hanging over my flashing text. But if the problem does not exist at everyone elses end, then I'm happy!

Thank you for your replies, muchly appreciated :)

Wayne

Comment

The frame border did exist with the media player. I had seen it yesterday.in my Office. It doesn't exist from my home computer. So i don't know if you have found the problem or it could be a problem of individual computer settings.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X