Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• copying index page header

HI ,
    I am very new at this and a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to this stuff. I have created an index page and want all my other pages to have the same template and layout of buttons etc. Is there an easy way to do this so I don't have to redesign each page every time?
    Thanks
    Tracy
    Outsmart your brain to play your best golf

Re: copying index page header

No, just save your index page as a template, File > Save as Template , give it a name that you can easily remember, then when you want to build a new page based on that template, go to File > New Page > From Template and choose the template that you have saved.

Another solution would be to save the same index page under the name of the new page that you want to create, then just make the changes that you need and re-save it.

Please note that if in the future you want to change something in all the pages, you will have to do it manually for everypage, unless you use i frames for all the standard elements as Headers, footers and navigation bars. If you want to see how this can be done, go to the Tips and Trics section of the forum: Menubar in I-frame
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: copying index page header

thank you - that is very helpful. I'll give it a go
      Tracy
      Outsmart your brain to play your best golf

Comment

Working...
      X