Ftp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ftp

Okay I'm sorry if this has already been covered and I'm a total moron. I have a photo gallery creator program that I want to use to create a photo gallery for my site. You have to upload it via FTP and I have no clue how to do that. If someone could help it would be greatly appreciated

Re: Ftp

Hi photoldy,
    In BV goto tools then select ftp manager
    the rest is explained in detail in the excelent videos....
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Originally posted by photoldy
      Okay I'm sorry if this has already been covered and I'm a total moron. I have a photo gallery creator program that I want to use to create a photo gallery for my site. You have to upload it via FTP and I have no clue how to do that. If someone could help it would be greatly appreciated
      Take a look at this: http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/ftp...da_blueftp.htm
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Okay I figured out how to transfer the stuff with the FTP but now how do I get the gallery on my web page? Thanks for your patience with me like I said I'm pretty new to the whole building a site from scratch

Comment

What exactly do you need to know? Be as specific as possible and please tell us the name of the program you want to use. The more info you offer, the easier we can help you.
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

I'm using Web Gallery Wizard Pro to create a gallery of photos for my wedding photography site. I need to know how to get the gallery onto my blue voda photos page. I followed the FTP video on how to do the FTP transfer but I don't know how to get the actual gallery onto the page where I want it.

Comment

Unfotunately, it doesn't work that way. You can't actually put the gallery onto your pages, you'll have to link to it from the pages you've built with BV. If you look at my site, you'll see what I mean.
              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Okay thanks. I will just have to get creative I guess. Like your photos the hubby and I are going to Talladega this weekend. Go Jr!!

Comment

Working...
                X