• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jaseypoo
    Private

• Apr 2006

Classifieds from scratch

My first posting , wont be my last. I need to know how to install a members classified adds to my site from start to finish. I want people to register via email and pass word and other fields which gives them access to access the classified section. I dont want to know in detail, just in what order do I do things in and what to do first, .... as in installing this, configuring that etc, then instal the next thing, I will learn from the tutorials how to configure everything. Thanks
  • Watdaflip
    Major General

• Sep 2005

Re: Classifieds from scratch

You can either use cpanel (www.yoursite.com/cpanel) and login and use fanastico to install noah's classified

Or you can google it and fine a classified script. You will upload the files downloaded to your webspace. To install that you will probably need to create a mysql database in cpanel. Then either configure a file, or go through an installation script where it will ask for the database info.

Whatever script you download if you do will probably have the exact instructions included or on its site

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
    X