• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goldfibre2001
    Corporal

• Nov 2005

uploading

I have existing web pages with code to upload the company thats going to do that for me said''Tell them you no longer have your welcome email and ask them to please send you all of the ftp information for uploading existing web pages with code." hope this quote from them helps
  • Girlonthehill
    General

• Oct 2005

Re: uploading

Originally posted by goldfibre2001
    I have existing web pages with code to upload the company thats going to do that for me said''Tell them you no longer have your welcome email and ask them to please send you all of the ftp information for uploading existing web pages with code." hope this quote from them helps
    If you have misplaced your welcome email then you need to submit a support ticket and request that they resend it to you. Once you have it you can pass on the relevant details to the company you have asked to help you.

BlueVoda websites can not be loaded, in any way whatsoever, to a non-VodaHost server. If you haven't got an account then you need to get one as that is the only way you can get your BV pages on the web.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X