• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please

Guys some help please

I want to display all the pages in the same window
    I don't want it to be displayed in a new window

And one more thing i want to use those buttons and have a drop down menu coming out of 'em how can i do that by BlueVoda?? Please guys help me this is kinda important, and thanx a lot.

Re: Help please

To open all pages in the same window, make sure you set your links target to _self, which is the default. Many people mistakenly set the links target to _blank, which opens a new window.

For the other part of your question: http://www.vodahost.com/DemoDemo/bvt4/29.htm

And it's not necessary to tell us it's important - we know it's important to you, but every question asked is important and yours is no more or less important than any other. We will help, just be patient.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

RaceFan apperciate your help BIG TIME really i'm thankful.

But yet i had another problem when i set the target as you told me to _self and clicked on the page to test how it would be displayed i had an error saying that the page cannot be displayed.

And about the tutorial you sent me i've seen it before but i was wondering if i can do it the menu and the submenu by using the buttons i've chosen in the pic above, i dunno how to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Zouzy
        RaceFan apperciate your help BIG TIME really i'm thankful.

But yet i had another problem when i set the target as you told me to _self and clicked on the page to test how it would be displayed i had an error saying that the page cannot be displayed.

And about the tutorial you sent me i've seen it before but i was wondering if i can do it the menu and the submenu by using the buttons i've chosen in the pic above, i dunno how to do that.
        Is your site live? Links won't work unless the pages are published. You can't use the buttons in your screen shot to create flyouts or dropdowns, but will a little playing around you can use them in conjunction with the other navigation tools to come up with something that looks nice.
        My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
        X