Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom drop down menus

Hello,

I'm trying to create a custom drop down menu. I want to be able to customize the color pattern and size, etc. as with a standard shape or a button. I have tried the simple drop down menu function on the program, but can't put a border, can only use solid colors, etc. Help please.

Re: custom drop down menus

Not sure just what you're looking for- but you could use the shape tool to create a shape around your menu and then customize it anyway you wish. To make it "in the back" simply right click on the shape and then select "move to back".

Hope that helps some.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Currently you can only customize these elements. The only way to do what you want, is to create a dropdown menu outside BV, with one of the many programs available, then insert the relevant code in BV
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Guys,

Thanks for the replies. I have tried putting a shape around the menu, but I have to keep the color of the shape monotone/plain so it blends in. Also, the drop down is a different size/smaller. In reply to navaldesign, can you recommend any good programs to do this?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Amara Flash Software to create Flash Animations -
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

any freeware options?

Comment

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...wn+menu+script
              Navaldesign

Comment

Google it with "free drop down menu script"
                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                X