Help with adding a blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with adding a blog

Hi, I'm new here. Recently got bluevoda, started creating my webpage, and found that it's really easy with bluevoda. Thumbs up.

My webpage is basically a non-commercial website. http://www.red-n-blue.net/ I intend to implement a blogging-like feature for my own use in the webpage. However, Wordpress, mySQL and whatnot are things I just do not have time for.

Recently, I have noticed that blogger.com offers the option to host your own blog on the ftp server of your website host. This gives my blog the domain name of my website instead of "name.blogger.com/". I was wondering whether it is possible to host the blog on my ftp, and how would I go about this.

I have tried a couple of times, and blogger.com even said that my blog was successfully published. Yet, when I look in the ftp server, I do not see any files related to my blog. I don't know what i'm doing wrong or right. Anyone can give me some insight to this?

All help appreciated. Thanks alot.

Chris

Re: Help with adding a blog

I'm sorry we do not offer support for other companies products, but in your
    control panel you will find wordpress which is the blog we offer.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X