• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jdbrown97
    Private

• May 2006

Where are my images

I have been working on my pages on my hard drive and i have all my templates in the Blue Voda Folder. And all my images are in the image folder in jpeg format.

When i do a new page i can see all the images on the page but when i open any webpage template the next day it tell me images are not found, even though they are all still in the images folder.

What am i doing wrong.

I am almost finshed my pages and want to host the site next week but this is worrying me.
  • WSBlue
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Re: Where are my images

Originally posted by jdbrown97
    I have been working on my pages on my hard drive and i have all my templates in the Blue Voda Folder. And all my images are in the image folder in jpeg format.

When i do a new page i can see all the images on the page but when i open any webpage template the next day it tell me images are not found, even though they are all still in the images folder.

What am i doing wrong.

I am almost finshed my pages and want to host the site next week but this is worrying me.
    When you did a new page, did you copy from previous page? Try to do a new connecting page by copy from previous page (the first page that you insert images) and paste for new page.

Comment

• VodaHost
      General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: Where are my images

click the below...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X