• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cmwatts67
    Sergeant Major

• Aug 2005

Page Navigation Question

If you look at my website www.softwareeditorial.com you will notice that if you click one of the affiliate links you immediately move away from my website, instead I would like the link to open a new page, or even on top of my page, where my header is above the new web page (to remind visitors where they originally saw the link in the first place)

Could someone help me with how I do this
  • racefan20
    Major General

• Jul 2005

Re: Page Navigation Question

Originally posted by cmwatts67
    If you look at my website www.softwareeditorial.com you will notice that if you click one of the affiliate links you immediately move away from my website, instead I would like the link to open a new page, or even on top of my page, where my header is above the new web page (to remind visitors where they originally saw the link in the first place)

Could someone help me with how I do this
    This has more to do with how you get the affiliate code(s) than anything else. Most affiliate programs offer you options as far as how their link will behave when clicked and opening in a new window is usually available. If you're not getting (or seeing) this option, your best choice here is to post exactly which ones are being difficult and someone will likely have a solution for you.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
    X